Frequently Asked Questions
We would be happy to help you customize your daily log. If you send us the categories you would like to add and/or remove, and for which location(s), we can have this setup for you. If you would like to have the same setup at multiple locations, let us know, and we have an easy button we can push to replicate the setup to your other locations. Feel free to email us at ShiftNote Support.
We would be happy to help you customize your stats in the daily log. If you send us the categories you would like to add and/or remove, and for which location(s), we can have this setup for you. If you would like to have the same setup at multiple locations, let us know, and we have an easy button we can push to replicate the stats to your other locations. Feel free to email us at ShiftNote Support.
follow the instructions here.
Premium Add-on Features
- Scheduler: Create schedules and allow employees to trade shifts, request time off, and view their schedules online. Turning the Scheduler on will also turn on the Bulletin Board feature and add $30.00 a month, per location to your invoice. The $5 per month for the Bulletin Board is included in the Scheduler pricing.
- Bulletin Board: The Bulletin Board is an employee portal in which management can post messages to the team and employees can log in to see them. $5 per month, per location will be added with this feature turned on.
- Accountability: See who has read the Daily Log entries that you and others have entered.
- Forecaster: Add a week’s worth of data at once. Push and pull data from daily log and or schedules.
- Cash Count: Keep record of your cash drawers for each shift on the Daily Log.
- Deposit Drop: Record deposits for each day on the Daily Log.
- Petty Cash: Record your petty cash usage on the Daily Log.
- Change Order: This feature provides a section on the Daily Log to enter change orders from the bank. This will create two tasks in the to-do list, one to verify the change order when received, and another to pull and drop the change order.
- Employee to Manager Messaging: This feature provides a section on the employee side to be able to message managers and the ability for managers to be able to message employees.
- Employee to Employee Messaging: This feature provides a section on the employee side to be able to message other employees.
- Internet Explorer 9+ to latest stable version
- Firefox – 3.6+ to latest stable version
- Chrome – 1+ to latest stable version
If you still have problems – just contact ShiftNote Support, we’d be glad to help!
If you do not have an access key, and your manager created an account for you, you should receive an email with instructions to log in. If you did not receive this email, first check your junk/spam folder, and if you still do not see it, go to your manager and ask them to provide your username and temporary password in order to log into your account for the first time. If all else fails – just contact ShiftNote Support, we’d be glad to help!
Lastly if you are still having trouble recieving emails from ShiftNote check with your IT department or whomever handles your email to see if the ShiftNote email is on your email server blocklist, and make sure it is added to the whitelist. Feel free to contact ShiftNote Support with your email address you have assigned to your ShiftNote account, and we will check to see if your email is on our blocklist. This happens from time to time for whatever reason, and we can easily have it removed.
- Go to http://ww1.shiftnote.com/browserinfo.htm and copy and paste the information that you see on the screen.
- Go to http://speedtest.net and click the “BEGIN TEST” button. Once this test is done running, list the upload and download speed.
- Is this happening at any other locations or on any other computers / devices?
Billing & Pricing
- Click Admin Icon in Top Menu
- Go to Billing tab on the left hand yellow navigation bar
- Choose the invoice you want to review under the Invoices Paid heading
- Invoices that are not paid will be displayed under Invoices Due and will have a link allowing you to pay by credit/debit card
- ShiftNote will display the last year worth of invoices